A very girly dinosaur card (with Elena)

Hi there! Elena here, with a more girly take on a dinosaur card, using the new Prehistoric stamp set. I am not ready to stop playing with this set yet!



I stamped, colored and die-cut a few of the images from the set: the mammoth, the cave-girl and her toy triceratops, and placed them onto a rectangle panel. Before adhering them, I flecked some soft brown ink to add some interest to the piece.

Behind that focal panel, I placed a trimmed-down Hexastar Cover Plate die-cut. I cut it out of a soft blue that matched the color of the girl's dress and the little triceratops' horn.


To add a little punch to the card, I adhered a strip of black and white striped patterned paper to the card base.

Just above the patterned paper, I added a thinner strip of kraft cardstock. This was to bring out the brown of the chubby mammoth.

I hope you like it! If you haven't already checked out our new release, you can visit the store - CLICK!

And, on my own blog today, I'm sharing pictures of Maia's unicorn birthday party, crafted using our new Magical Day stamp set. I hope you'll check it out - CLICK!

Here's a sneak peek before you go:



♥.


3 comments

Back to Top